Have You Had Your Childs Feet Checked by a Podiatrist?
Liverpool Podiatry Clinic think Childrens Feet are very important, untreated problems with your feet as a child can cause deformities, serve pain and gait and postural abnormalities into adulthood this can lead to problems in your back, hips, knees and feet.
Liverpool Podiatry Offer a FREE 10 minute FOOT Check for children 0-18 years.
Call the clinic on 0296014696 or make an online booking – Appointments are essential.
Childhood is important for the development of our feet.
Children do not always complain about foot pain or problems walking.
Some common signs to look out for are:
- Flat feet
- Pain after and during sports and activities
- “Rolling in” ankles/ knees/ feet
- Walking on toes or bouncy walking
- “Knock Knees” or “bow legs”
- Tripping, slapping, clumsy or poor co-ordination
- “Pigeon Toes” intoeing
- One foot or leg looks or works differently to the other side
- Night pains/ growing pains and tired achy legs
- Plantar warts
- blisters or uneven wear patterns on shoes
- Foot or leg/hip complications at birth e.g. club foot or hip dysplasia
- Family history of foot problems and issues
Appointments are essential