Workers Compensation Podiatry Assessments, Management and Treatment
Liverpool Podiatry Provide comprehensive workers compensation and Injury management plans for your patients.
Liverpool Podiatry have a full comprehensive Injury Management Plan and Workers Compensation program, helping workers get back on their feet after a work injury.
A DOCTORS REFERRAL AND WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS REQUIRED BEFORE A WORKERS COMPENSATION BIOMECHANICAL ASSESSMENT CAN TAKE PLACE.
Liverpool Podiatry Clinic are experienced podiatrists in diagnosing and treating complex foot and walking problems including:
- Heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Tibialis Posterior Dysfunction
- Forefoot metatarsal pain and Deformity
- Neuromas, Nerve pain
- Stress Fractures
- Hip and knee pain
- Chronic foot pain
- Ankle Pain, Instability/Sprains
- Ligament Injury
- Vascular Insufficiency
- Compartment Syndrome
- Footwear issues.
We have extensive experience in post injury management of
- Traumatic Fracture and Injury
- Tendon Transfer and Repair
- Joint Replacement
- Gait abnormalities such as leg length difference
- Foot drop
- Arthritic Change
- Lower back pain
- Nerve Entrapment
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy,
Liverpool Podiatry Clinic Provide
1. INDIVIDUALISED PODIATRY TREATMENT PLANS
- Custom made Orthotics
- Muscle Rehabilitation, Stretching and Strengthening Exercise Programs
- Braces, Splints, Ankle Foot Orthoses
- Footwear supply extra depth/width work wear
- Footwear modifications Inc. leg length difference, heel lifts
- Custom made footwear
- Pressure deflection
- Compression stockings
- Cam Walker boots
- Ingrown Toenail surgery
- Inability to self-care due to their injury and require regular general foot care (nails, corn, callous)
2. COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT
Patients will undertake a full biomechanical assessment including
- Detailed injury and medical history report
- Joint Range of Motion testing from the pelvis to the feet
- Muscle strength and Flexibility tests
- Neurological and Vascular asessment -when required
- Weight bearing assessment from head to feet
- Video treadmill Gait Assessment
- Footwear Assessment
Other tests we may also complete are Doppler Ultrasound and referral for xray and scans.
3. DETAILED REPORTS
A full report will be provided that outlines the assessments undertaken, results, diagnosis, short and long term recommended treatments and expected outcomes.
4. MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH
Our reports are often sent to the insurer, the referring doctor, the patients Case Worker, as well as other specialists and allied health practitioners involved to optimise results for your patient.
5. EFFICIENT ADMINISTRATION
Systems are in place to ensure our patient receives the care and treatment they need, seamlessly and promptly.
Our staff will liaise on behalf of our patient with the referring Doctor, patients Case Worker, Insurance Company and work place.
We look forward to working together in the future to get you back on your feet.
A DOCTORS REFERRAL AND WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS REQUIRED BEFORE A WORK PLACE ASSESSMENT CAN TAKE PLACE