National Disability Insurance Scheme Registered Provider
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is designed to support people living with disability and their families ensuring they have access to the services like podiatry.
Liverpool Podiatry provide podiatry care to all NDIS participants in Liverpool and the Sydney South West area.
Liverpool Podiatry treat and manage all aspects of podiatry:
- General Foot Care, Nails/Callus/Corns
- Walking (gait) and biomechanical Assessments
- Orthotics, AFOs, SMOs, Richie braces and Orthopedic Footwear
- Foot/ Ankle and Lower Limb Pain
- Children and Adults with CP, Autism Spectrum Disorder, developmental delays, low tone & ligament laxity.
- Foot Drop, Foot Deformity, Tripping, Toe Walking, Bunions HAV
- Nail surgery for Ingrown Toe Nails
- Footwear advice
Liverpool Podiatry Clinic know that NDIS services can be complicated and we will make it as easy as possible so you and your family can get the treatment you require as soon as possible.
We will send you a New Client pack and service agreement so services and costing is agreed upon before treatment commences.
We do request a copy of your plan or details when the signed service agreement is returned. This is to make the service booking. Returning the Signed Service Agreement and providing a copy of your plan enables you to access the services you require as soon as possible.
Managing plans can get difficult, so if further assessments or support is required this can be discussed when booking your appointment.
If you require any further information please contact us.
To Make an Appointment or request a New Client Pack
Call the clinic on 02 9601 4696